KDrama: Cheese in a trap


I just can't bear the thought of not being able to make blog or make a memory of this awesome korean drama. You may not all agree with me, but believe me it is worth watching. I felt like I watched something new, its my first time watching something like this, it's quite unique even though the ending was disappointing. 

This is not your regular korean drama. You know what I'm talking about if you've seen a huge number of korean drama already. Some of it was kinda common, you know the hospital thing, or someone gone hurt, someone changed and the list just goes on. The characters, in my point of view, were definitely amusing and an eye opener. I had so many hope for the ending but maybe all endings are... Sorry I don't wanna spoil. 

To be honest, I never thought it would be a great drama to the point where I would make a blog about it. If you want something new, this drama is for you. It may have been better with a few adjustments but I guess that's just how the story goes. It's perfectly imperfect. The best thing about is was PARK HAE-JIN! 

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.