KDrama: W-Two Worlds

Extraordinary and Unique. Those two words definitely described this Kdrama.

I started watching this because it was always top one in youtube videos that I've watched for Kdrama recommendations. I said it was extraordinary and unique for the reason that it was something uncommon.

Suspense was nicely done but could have been better, definitely a melodrama but what I loved about it was romance and fantasy. I can't really say much about the casting but they did well. I couldn't tell if the story could have been better because I'm satisfied with the ending.


Would I recommend it? Maybe. Joke. Of course I would! If you like something related to art with a mixed of romance, suspense, fantasy and drama. I hope someday this would be possible. Who wouldn't want to go to their favorite manga or comics, right? The thrill would be cool it's like watching it on 3D but better. Kudos to the author or to whom ever made this awesome drama. The actors and actresses did a tremendous job in their roles. Definitely worth watching. I watched it for one and a half day because I was finishing with Cheese in the trap.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.