Worst Online Shopping Experience in LAZADA

For those who don't know what Lazada is, it is a website in the Philippines where you can buy almost everything from clothes to gadgets in a "low price". Well, it is also available in different countries. But the Lazada here sucks, like big time and here are the reasons why.

Customer service doesn't answer your questions properly. 
For example, I asked when will my item arrive? It's way passed the delivery date. Then they gave me two different dates. I asked why it took so long and everything like that. They gave me the time frame of the delivery. What's even frustrating is when you stay at home waiting for the item and it doesn't arrive. 

Wrong time frame of delivery
It was dated November 11-16 and yet it's already 22 and the item is still not here. What's worst is that you can't even track it down. They gave me the tracking number and the website but the website is not working. It always says "No Record Found". How sick is that.

Wrong Information
In their advertisement of the item, it says the time frame of the delivery. But as I have said, it didn't arrive on time. Why? because it was shipped via sea. That detail was left out in the item delivery description. 

I have used this website for shopping several times already and this is just the worst. I pledge myself to never, I mean NEVER! Shop from this website ever again. If only they were responsive and would answer questions properly and give the exact information, it wouldn't have to be so stressful. So much for "Effortless Shopping". Would never recommend this site for online shopping.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.