No Work

November 22, 2016
Okay. It's almost 15 working days with no work. Well of course, I need to leave my work because I will be gone for three months. It's not like they could wait that long.

 I'm excited and yet scared about what will happen during my journey. You know the immigration thing. I want to be with my mom but I don't know if I could work their like what she wanted. But the thing is, Its exciting to travel alone at the same time, it's scary. I mean, what if I get lost of something bad will happen to me. All these negative vibes are just no good.

As the day came by so fast, I'm starting miss everything I'm leaving behind. Change is definitely coming. But I just can't wait to see my mom and hug her again in person. Even though she could be very annoying and stuff like that but duh she's my mom and nothing will ever change that.

Sharjah! Here I come.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.