Too Busy

I'm really upset right now. I already told my boss that I will be resigning and he told me that we will talk about it. After being present at work even when I was sick, hoping that we get that "talk" he mentioned about. But instead, he told me that we will talk when its not that busy. It's not even busy! My God! I felt like I'm just wasting my time there. I should be resting at home but instead he made me hope that we will be talk  about work when he has time. When will he ever get the time? He is at his other work all day and goes to the office at night when i'm already home. I felt like I am not that important and that he may be hoping that I might extend. I can't extend since I have somewhere else to be in the near future. I already told him about it, I hope I get all the money I deserve when I finish this job.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.