Facebook Locked Me Out


For some reason Facebook locked me off my account. It says that they had detected malicious activities on my account. How sick is that? I mean, my account was just on stand by. I was waiting for someone to go online but for some reason after I refreshed my account, boom. There goes my account.

No more online shopping.
No more memories of my past.
No more friends.
No more connection.

I just feel so disconnected right now. Though I know I haven't been really using correctly, well not illegally either, but I was just not connecting to my friends on facebook. Some I know by the face so why would I really chat them, that would be awkward. Me and my friends are just not talking anymore for some unknown reason, we just stopped connecting. I might have done something wrong for me to deserve this kind of punishment.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.