Not working for two days

October 19, 2016

It's already been two days since I stopped coming to work, but I might to do a half day later. I will think about it. You might think that I'm just being lazy coz I'm not. Don't be so judgmental my dear, you don't know the whole story.

First things first. Why I stopped working? Well It's because I want them to learn how to work without me. It's just like, I feel like i'm the only one working around. I feel really important and at the same time ABUSED. I wonder how they would feel if I would also do it to them? I have no problem with my work but with my colleague. I will never to unto others what they had made me feel. It's just sick. No wonder they are the only ones left in that company. I will definitely pray for them because i know there is still something good in them.

Want me to talk to them about it? Well let me tell you this. That is definitely a bad idea. They will see you as a villain or something. They will make your life like hell. Talk behind your back. I've seen it happen with someone who used to work there.

What annoyed me the most is that my boss doesn't seem to care about it. They pretend to get busy when the boss visits the office after that it's "chika time" or "Facebook time". The salary isn't that good either. I felt like I'm just wasting my time and energy. I know in my heart that I should look for another job and I'm doing it now. In fact, I already got an interview for tomorrow. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.