Talk

October 22, 2016

Image result for talk

After my absences for like two days and talking to my boss about my problem at work, everything seems to be much more easier now. It is good to talk about it and address the problem to have a solution. 

What I told my boss? I talked to him about how hard it is working with people who are really insensitive. Giving me all the work when some of my colleagues doesn't even have one. I didn't name any names or tell him about other stuffs that they were doing that was against the rules.

 And now they are giving me stares which really proves that the boss did really address the problem. I don't care if they treat me like an outsider. I won't be there for long because of what they are doing. I no longer wonder why they are the only ones left in the company. 

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.