Movie: Sweet Sixteen

Image result for sweet sixteen china

Another Kris Wu movie to treat all my korean lover readers! I didn't expect anything from this movie since I haven't read the plot or even see the trailer. I just hoped it would be good since Kris was here. So here are my thoughts after watching movie.

At the first scenes of the movie, you'll see how Xiao Tian and Yawangs relationship developed. From their childhood, teenage and adult lives. They basically grew up together. After high school Xiao Tian went to military since it was his dream since he was a kid and had been training for it since then. Yawang started tutoring Xiamu since he was a kid. She treated her as a little brother since he is basically an orphan. When his father died, his mother committed suicide in front of him which made him really introverted and detached to everyone. She showed him how to live again and Xiamu harbored feelings for her noona. 

After watching numerous dramas and movies, I've seen these kinds of story being used again and again with a bit of modification to make it a bit different from the rest. I find this movie common but it didn't stop me from watching. I was really carried away by the actors and actresses in this movie that made me finish watching it. 

When the accident occurred, their lives was definitely changed forever. I won't be discussing what happened because it will definitely be a spoiler. She decided to let go of Xiao Tian even when he said that he didn't change at all after what happened. Xiamu knew that he could never replace Xiao Tian and just wanted her to be happy. 

So basically the three of them separated in the end. But you'd better watch the movie to see what happened that made them all change.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.