Movie: Coin Locker Girl


I'm so happy that I saw a few scenes of this movie in Twitter. Even though its the kind of movie that I don't usually watch, I still think it was still awesome. 

The story is about a girl who got abandoned in a locker when she was still a baby with her umbilical cord still on. A beggar found and raised her until she was 10 years old and got sold to a loan shark called "Mother". 

My heart broke as the story began. I mean, who in the right mind would leave their new born child in a coin locker?! We should always think first before acting even when its hard to so. Why make a baby when you can't raise it anyway. So back to the movie, she was tasked to collect money to the son of their debtor who was portrayed by Park Bo Gum. For a few moments they shared together, she learned about the other side of life that she wasn't exposed of *thats how far I'll go in exposing the movie to prevent spoilers*. Kim Go Eun was really good in portraying her role as a badass girl. I'm totally blown away by her acting! The cast and everything was perfect. I really couldn't ask for more. The story was full of blood, violence and lessons to be learned from. I'm happy that I discovered the movie. I hope Bo Gum and Go Eun would also have some future projects together. I'm totally shipping them hard  <3

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.