KDrama: Lucky Romance

Image result for lucky romance

Like seriously, I don't know why I ended up watching this one too late?! I should have watched this after Reply 1988 >w< *sighs*

Summary: To put it simply, Its just a story about a girl who believes in superstitious and a genius CEO of a game company. 

Review: Wasn't really expecting anything great about this drama but it certainly came out well for me. Smiling from ear to ear while watching every episode might be a little creepy for me but I did just that. Most parts of it were really funny and definitely romantic, It lived up to its title "Lucky Romance". The story setting, for me, was something new. It revolves around the lives of an I.T. which unexpectedly is my line of work. I could definitely relate for being unable to sleep for days just to finish a project. The development of each character was really something, the CEO's development was my favorite! It was quite an amazing jump from to being the total opposite of himself. The main actress was from the previous drama that I've watched titled "She was pretty" I didn't really like her in that drama but I guess she was a lot better here. Her role was a bit similar to that drama but the chemistry between them and the main actor is just so cute! The way they laugh because they were acting really cheezy is just something I want to watch over and over again. I cant help but squeal because of their cheeziness together. I just love this drama, It's like breathe of fresh air for me. 

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.