Movie Review: The Face Reader

December 29, 2016

I watched this movie because of Lee Jong-Suk. I'm a bit sad that he only has a minor role in this movie but it was still worth watching. As the movie started, we see how humble their beginning was but was a bit lost after a few scenes. I got confused as more characters are being introduced because of the similarity of their faces and their names. I know this review is nonsense for some but this is just my way of documenting the movies and dramas that I have watched so far. 

Everyone wanted to honor their family and help them to have a good life without struggles. That was what the characters wanted but they were used and abused. The actors portrayals was really good and I could really feel what they wanted us to feel about this movie. 

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.