KDrama: Descendants of the Sun


After watching Lee Jong-suks' kdramas and movies, I ended up watching up this awesome drama. I didn't regret watching this too late because I really hated waiting when the next episode will be out. Now I now what the hype is all about!

Genres: Melodrama, Military, Romance

Summary: UN peacekeeping troops are dispatched to the war-torn country of Uruk. Captain Yoo Shi Jin, team leader of the Special Warfare Command unit, meets Kang Mo Yeon, a volunteer doctor with Doctors Without Borders. As they work alongside each other in disaster- and disease-stricken zones, Shi Jin and Mo Yeon clash then fall in love.

Review: The storyline is really good and the chemistry between the leads are undeniable. I fell in love with the straight forward Big Boss almost instantly! A virus after an earthquake, how sick is that?! Though some scenes were really unrealistic. I mean, how could a man be that perfect?! I cried when he "died" I felt like I lost him too. I loved the thrill of their love story, what's good about it is that there are four love birds in this drama! But of course the leads love story are still the best of them all.  The actors and actresses did a very good job in this kdrama and is highly recommended!

Score: 9.5/10, It would have been perfect if it wasn't for the unrealistic scenes.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.