KDrama: Doctor Stranger


Since I've been so obsess with Lee Jong-suk lately, I've found another drama! The best thing about this is that Park Hae-jin is also present, i loved him from Cheese in a trap which was also an awesome kdrama.

Genre:  Drama, Medical, Romance, Thriller

Summary: As a child, Park Hoon and his father were kidnapped by North Korea. In North Korea, Park Hoon was trained to become a doctor by his father who was already a doctor. Park Hoon became a genius like chest surgeon. He then flees to South Korea. Park Hoon begins to work as a doctor in South Korea's top hospital Myeongwoo University Hospital, but he feels like a complete outsider. To bring his love from North Korea, he does anything to make money.

Thoughts: I love the story though the lead casting was a bit disappointment. Lee Jong-suk and Jin Se Yeon didn't have quite the chemistry that everyone wanted to have in a drama. Despite the casting, I was happy that Park Hae-jin was his somewhat the antagonist in the story, it really suit him since his the cold and serious type. I like that they ended up together in the end. I was really rooting for Kang So Ra and Lee Jong-suk, I believe everyone was from the comments that I've read after each episode. Final thoughts, I really enjoyed the drama and i knew the medical students would definitely love this too since it's on their league. Would definitely recommend this drama.

What I learned:
  • How dirty politicians can be (it was really disturbing and an eye opener to watch how much someone would do anything and something terrible for the sake of power)
  • Learning something about the struggle inside an operating room
  • That practice makes perfect
  • How love and greed could conquer, heal and destroy something
  • To think first before finalizing each decision
Score: 9/10, why? because w and pinnochio for me was much better.

Notes: This is my way of documenting the kdrama's that I love or hate. I could be biased and be a spoiler but it's my blog and there is nothing you can do about it. *evil laugh*

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.